Concierge Medical House Calls . 212-252-2305
Do You Need a House Call?
You do not need to be "old" to have a house call. Here are some reasons you might want to be seen by a doctor at home:
- You have just been discharged or are about to be discharged from a hospital, from rehab, or from a long-term care facility.
- You are moving in with a family caregiver and home care needs to be set up.
- You can no longer get out to see the doctor but want to be sure to get regular checkups.
- You have been diagnosed with a serious illness.
- You'd prefer not to see a doctor, and have gotten by pretty well without one so far, but now your health is worrying you and it's hard to get out of the house to get care.
- You need a strong advocate to coordinate home-based care from many different providers, or someone to help you navigate hospital stays.
There are lots of reasons why you might need a doctor to make a house call. Feel free to call or contact me by email if you want to know more about how my practice can help you get optimal medical care at home.